- 10 flour tortillas or wheat
- 1 bag(s) shredded italian cheese
- 6 ounce(s) applegate all natural pepperoni
- 1 jar(s) pizza sauce
- butter for pan
- sliced olives
- 1. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and fry the pepperoni until crisp. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain.
- 2. Brush each tortilla with a thin layer of pizza sauce. You want the layer so thin that if you turned it over, none would drip.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on the bottom tortilla. Top with pepperoni and other toppings if desired. Sprinkle with another layer of cheese and place the other tortilla on top (sauce side in)
- 4. Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Add a little butter if desired and melt.
- 5. Gently place quesadilla in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- 6. Slice into quarters and serve with a little bowl of warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- We served with side salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coffeeluvn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note