Pizza Quattro Stagioni
Prep: 18 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes
An Italian favorite, this pizza displays toppings that represent each season. In this version, artichokes stand for spring, pungent olives represent summer, woodsy mushrooms hint at autumn, and prosciutto makes a statement for winter.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 273
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 14.4g
- Carbohydrate: 30.7g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 826mg
- Calcium: 233mg
- 2/3 cup fat-free garlic-and-herb pasta sauce (such as Healthy Choice)
- 1 (14-ounce) cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 6 kalamata or oil-cured olives, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Spread pasta sauce over pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with mushrooms and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with mozzarella and fontina cheeses.
- 3. Place pizza on oven rack in center of oven. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Remove to a cutting board; cut into 8 wedges.
- Quattro stagioni (KWAH-tro stah-gee-OH-nee) means "four seasons."
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note