- 2/3 cup fat-free garlic-and-herb pasta sauce (such as Healthy Choice)
- 1 (14-ounce) cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 6 kalamata or oil-cured olives, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- calories 273
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- protein 14.4 g
- carbohydrate 30.7 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 826 mg
- calcium 233 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Spread pasta sauce over pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with mushrooms and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with mozzarella and fontina cheeses.
Place pizza on oven rack in center of oven. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Remove to a cutting board; cut into 8 wedges.
Quattro stagioni (KWAH-tro stah-gee-OH-nee) means "four seasons."