More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed and well drained on paper towels
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish, if desired:
- Sliced pitted kalamata olives
- Pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on cookie sheet; press into 15x12-inch rectangle. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2. Spread 1 /2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the cooking sauce evenly over partially baked crust (more sauce will make crust soggy). Arrange peppers and onions evenly over sauce; top with spinach leaves. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce until hot. Sprinkle pizza with olives and pizza seasoning. Serve sauce with pizza as dipping sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Primavera Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This