- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed and well drained on paper towels
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish, if desired:
- Sliced pitted kalamata olives
- Pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
How to Make It
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on cookie sheet; press into 15x12-inch rectangle. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
Spread 1 /2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the cooking sauce evenly over partially baked crust (more sauce will make crust soggy). Arrange peppers and onions evenly over sauce; top with spinach leaves. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce until hot. Sprinkle pizza with olives and pizza seasoning. Serve sauce with pizza as dipping sauce.