- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 2-inch strips
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 10.75-oz. can condensed tomato soup
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or Italian four-cheese blend
- 1 13-oz. package refrigerated pizza dough, chilled
- calories 250
- fat 13 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 43 mg
- sodium 855 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Warm oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, 5 minutes. Add bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic and Italian seasoning; sauté until mushrooms are lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in soup; cook until slightly thickened, 2 minutes.
Spoon vegetable mixture into a shallow 3-quart, 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with pepperoni, reserving slices for garnish, and sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
Mist edges of dish with nonstick cooking spray. Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit top of pan, trimming excess; pinch edges against pan to seal. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cut slits in dough to release steam. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with reserved pepperoni. Return to oven and continue baking until top is risen and nicely browned, about 20 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.