Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Green pepper Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1 pound(s) Bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup(s) Spaghetti sauce
- 4 Sandwich buns Split
- 1/2 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- Comb. Pepper, onion and parm. Cheese. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix just until combined. Shape into 4 patties. Cook patties over med. heat for 7-8 min. Each side. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 min. Place a patty on bottom of each bun; drizzle with spaghetti. Sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cheese ; replace tops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza patties Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes