Pizza Pasta Salad
Cold pizza pasta salad
Chill: 6 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Cheddar Cheese, Cubed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2 bunch(es) Green Onions, sliced
- 1 pound(s) Macaroni Cooked and drained
- 3 piece(s) Medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 ounce(s) Sliced Turkey Pepperoni
- 3/4 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- In large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NdWallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note