- 1 (1-pound) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 336
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- monofat 4.4 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 15.5 g
- carbohydrate 47.3 g
- fiber 4.6 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 953 mg
- calcium 304 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Cut crust into 1-inch pieces.
While crust bakes, combine lettuce and next 7 ingredients (lettuce through feta cheese) in a large bowl. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
Add crust pieces to lettuce mixture; toss gently. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad; toss gently to coat.