Calls for meatless crumbles but I've also made it with turkey pepperoni and it was delicious. I didn't really measure the seasons, just sprinkled them on. I didn't have garlic salt so I used garlic powder and added a bit of salt. It also says to brush with egg white but I just brushed with butter.
Yield: 6 servings
Community Recipe from
- 13 ounce(s) can refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 6 ounce(s) meatless crumbles
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 egg white
- 2/3 cup(s) skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- On sprayed baking sheet, spread dough to a large rectangle. Sprinkle with meatless crumbles, seasonings and cheese. Roll loaf lengthwise; pinch ends. Place seam side down and brush w/egg whites. Bake 30 min @ 350. Use 1/4 cup pizza sauce per serving for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes