Calls for meatless crumbles but I've also made it with turkey pepperoni and it was delicious. I didn't really measure the seasons, just sprinkled them on. I didn't have garlic salt so I used garlic powder and added a bit of salt. It also says to brush with egg white but I just brushed with butter.
Yield: 6 servings
Community Recipe from
- 13 ounce(s) can refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 6 ounce(s) meatless crumbles
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 egg white
- 2/3 cup(s) skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- On sprayed baking sheet, spread dough to a large rectangle. Sprinkle with meatless crumbles, seasonings and cheese. Roll loaf lengthwise; pinch ends. Place seam side down and brush w/egg whites. Bake 30 min @ 350. Use 1/4 cup pizza sauce per serving for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note