Pizza in a Crescent
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) crescent rolls
- 1 package(s) pepperoni slices (3.5 oz.)
- 4 tablespoon(s) spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package(s) (6 oz) mozzarella cheese slices
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough, separate dough into 4 rectangles.Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
- Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
- Fold each slice of cheese in half; place over pepperoni. Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open. Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. 5 Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza in a Crescent Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes