Pizza Grilled Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 2 slice(s) bread
- 1 slice(s) provolone cheese
- 6 slice(s) pepperoni
- 3 tablespoon(s) pizza sauce
- additional pizza sauce, optional
- 1.Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a skillet, butter side down. Top with the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and second bread slice, butter side up.
- 2. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired.
- Yield: 1 serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Grilled Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches