Pizza Flavored Flatbread
More From Oxmoor House
Rise: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 24.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 292mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1 package dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3/4 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add 1 3/4 cups flour and next 5 ingredients to yeast mixture. Beat with a mixer at low speed until smooth. Gradually beat in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes).
- Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, the dough has risen enough.)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Punch dough down; shape into a 12- inch circle on a floured surface. Transfer dough to a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Coat dough with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 8 wedges; serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This