More From Health
Rise: 1 Hour
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup warm water (about 110°)
- 2 teaspoons (about 1 package) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat or white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1. Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl; let stand about 10 minutes or until yeast begins to foam.
- 2. Combine flours and salt in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Add yeast mixture and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Mix on low speed 23 minutes or until dough has formed a ball and no longer feels sticky. Coat dough and insides of bowl with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cover with a towel, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- 3. Refrigerate unused dough for up to 3 days in a zip-top plastic bag.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
- PUBLICATION: Health