1 10-oz. ball of dough
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/8 teaspoon(s) Instant or rapid-rise dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 1. Put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into bowl of food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. Combine.oil and 1/2 cup warm water (between 105 and 115 degrees F) in a small glass or measuring cup. With food processor motor running, slowly pour water mixture through food tube; process until ball of dough forms. Let it run until dough is smooth, about another minute. Dough should be slightly tacky but not too sticky. If necessary, add a little flour, one tablespoon at a time, and let it run for a little longer.
- 2. Oil a medium-size mixing bowl. Form dough into a ball and transfer to bowl, turning dough to coat with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm, draft-free spot until dough doubles in size, about 45 minutes.
- Per serving: 157 cal., 2g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol., 4g pro., 31g carb., 146mg sod.
- 1. Use 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour and 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 2. Add 1/2 tsp. honey to the oil-warm water mixture.
- 3. Proceed with Pizza Dough recipe as written.
- Per serving: 152 cal., 2g fat (0g sat.), 0mg chol., 3G fiber, 5g pro., 30g carb., 147mg sod.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads