Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) fast rising yeast
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Put flour, yeast, salt and olive oil in food processor. Turn on and add 1 cup of water while blending. Get to a ball and put in bowl covered with saran wrap for 2 hours.
- Cut in half and reshape 2 balls and cover for 20 minutes.
- Heat oven 500,
- Roll dough really thin, one on peel with flour and the other on cookie sheet with flour. Sprinle with olive oil and salt. Put on toppings and cook about 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marthasterne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza