Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) warm water
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to bowl IN THE ORDER GIVEN
- With the dough hook, need for about 5-10 minutes using a KitchenAid. Spray Pam on a bowl, add the dough, cover and let rise for 1 hour (or more).
- When done, remove to floured board, if using immediately. Or, place in bowl greased wit olive oil, turn dough over to coat it, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Position racks in the upper third and middle of the oven. Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the top rack and preheat the oven to 425 for at least 30 minutes. Shape the dough into pizza shape. Slide the pizza onto a pizza peel or another inverted baking sheet, then slide onto the hot stone or baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes