Pizza Dolce (Italian Sweet Pies)
- 2 (15-ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup almond liqueur
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 2 (6-ounce) chocolate crumb crusts
- Stir together first 7 ingredients; pour evenly into crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Dolce (Italian Sweet Pies) Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts