Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Read Reviews(14) Publisher Photo I love the chicken roll-ups my mom made for special occasions, filled with spinach and cream cheese. My own kids wouldn't eat those, so I came up with a pizza-flavored variety the whole family enjoys. —Tanja Penquite, Oregon, Ohio
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- YIELD: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- Savings in san antonio, TX 78247 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving (1 each) equals 344 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
- 1.Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce over top.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
- Originally published as Pizza Chicken Roll-ups in Quick Cooking
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes