Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown, drain grease. Mix in the cooked pasta and pasta sauce. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Casserole: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles