Pizza Bread Rollups
Cooking the pepperoni between layers of paper towels helps avoid a greasy mess.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten and divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pasta sauce (optional)
- Cook pepperoni slices between layers of paper towels in microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
- Unroll dough onto a jellyroll pan to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush lightly with egg. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Roll up, jellyroll fashion.
- Place dough on a lightly greased baking sheet. Curl dough into a circle, pinching edges together to seal. Brush with egg, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Cut into 2-inch-thick slices, and, if desired, serve with warm pasta sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note