- 1 (3.5-ounce) package sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten and divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pasta sauce (optional)
How to Make It
Cook pepperoni slices between layers of paper towels in microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
Unroll dough onto a jellyroll pan to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush lightly with egg. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Roll up, jellyroll fashion.
Place dough on a lightly greased baking sheet. Curl dough into a circle, pinching edges together to seal. Brush with egg, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Cut into 2-inch-thick slices, and, if desired, serve with warm pasta sauce.