Use this bread to make delicious cheese toast to accompany soup or salad. Or cut leftover slices into cubes and toast them to make salad croutons.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 48 Minutes
- Calories: 147
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- Calcium: 182mg
- 3 3/4 cups low-fat baking mix (such as Bisquick Heart Smart)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Lightly spoon baking mix into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add milk, egg substitute, and butter, stirring just until moist. Add pesto; gently swirl into batter (do not completely combine). Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note