- 3 3/4 cups low-fat baking mix (such as Bisquick Heart Smart)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- Cooking spray
- calories 147
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 4.5 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 21.4 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 452 mg
- calcium 182 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly spoon baking mix into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add milk, egg substitute, and butter, stirring just until moist. Add pesto; gently swirl into batter (do not completely combine). Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.