Yield: 2 dozen (serving size: 1 appetizer)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 56
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 7.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) package mini English muffins
- 1/3 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; set aside.
- Cut each muffin in half horizontally and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle bacon, green bell pepper, and cheese mixture evenly on muffin halves.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note