- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) package mini English muffins
- 1/3 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- calories 56
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 1.2 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3.5 g
- carbohydrate 7.8 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 147 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; set aside.
Cut each muffin in half horizontally and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle bacon, green bell pepper, and cheese mixture evenly on muffin halves.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.