Pizza Base for Bread Machine
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) water warm
- 1 pound(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) castor sugar
- 1 ounce(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) quick bake yeast
- 1. Add all ingredients to bread maker and set for dough.
- 2. Knock back and divide between two pans.
- 3. Let it rise again before decorating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Base for Bread Machine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes