Pizza Base for Bread Machine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) water warm
- 1 pound(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) castor sugar
- 1 ounce(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) quick bake yeast
- 1. Add all ingredients to bread maker and set for dough.
- 2. Knock back and divide between two pans.
- 3. Let it rise again before decorating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Base for Bread Machine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza