Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) All purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 pint(s) whole milk (warm but not hot)
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 ounce(s) water warm
- 1. prepare the yeast with water, sugar and salt.
- 2. mix flour with pinch of salt and make a well in the center.
- 3. pour in the yeast mixture and begin to combine.
- 4. Add oil and warm milk and form into a dough.
- 5. Knead for 10 mins.
- 6. place in a warm spot and let it double in size.
- 7. Knock it back and form into pizza crust.
- 8. fit to an oiled pan and leave to raise once more for 30 mins before decorating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza base Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes