al fresco® Pizza Alfredo with Roasted Vegetables
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 11g
- Sodium: 420mg
- 1 12 oz package al fresco® Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs
- Cooking spray, olive oil
- 1 Fresh small Zucchini squash, w/skin
- 1 cup White Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Crimini Mushrooms
- 4 ounces Tandoori Naan
- 1/2 cup light alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, sun dried, oil pack, drained
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 3 ounces light Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Asiago Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- 1. Prepare a baking sheet pan with the cooking spray. Mix zucchini, onions and mushrooms with the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and spread on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir half way, and nicely brown. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- 2. To assemble the NAAN pizza, spread half of each: Alfredo sauce, followed by the roasted vegetables, basil & place the meatballs flat face down, then top sun-dried tomatoes.
- 3. Sprinkle with mozzarella and asiago, bake 10 minutes until the cheeses are nicely browned.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes