- 1 12 oz package al fresco® Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs
- Cooking spray, olive oil
- 1 Fresh small Zucchini squash, w/skin
- 1 cup White Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Crimini Mushrooms
- 4 ounces Tandoori Naan
- 1/2 cup light alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, sun dried, oil pack, drained
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 3 ounces light Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Asiago Cheese, shredded
- calories 290
- fat 12 g
- fiber 4 g
- protein 11 g
- sodium 420 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Prepare a baking sheet pan with the cooking spray. Mix zucchini, onions and mushrooms with the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and spread on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir half way, and nicely brown. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
To assemble the NAAN pizza, spread half of each: Alfredo sauce, followed by the roasted vegetables, basil & place the meatballs flat face down, then top sun-dried tomatoes.
Sprinkle with mozzarella and asiago, bake 10 minutes until the cheeses are nicely browned.
Let sit for 5 minutes, slice and serve.