Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Warm flour in oven
- Sift flour salt and yeast into a bowl, make a well in the middle. add olive oil and 4fl oz (120ml) warm water. mix with wooden spoon, then knead 3 minutes.
- Place bowl on top for an hour until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to gas 8, 450f (230c)
- Roll out dough, add toppings and bake 10-12 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janiceheales and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes