Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Warm flour in oven
- Sift flour salt and yeast into a bowl, make a well in the middle. add olive oil and 4fl oz (120ml) warm water. mix with wooden spoon, then knead 3 minutes.
- Place bowl on top for an hour until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to gas 8, 450f (230c)
- Roll out dough, add toppings and bake 10-12 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janiceheales and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note