Pixie Pecan Bites
Community Recipe from
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 package(s) frozen mini phyllo shells for 75 shells total
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 250-F
- Break eggs into small bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium-high until very frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Set aside
- Pour melted butter, brown sugar and sugar into large bowl bowl of an electric mixer
- Mix on medium speed until well-combined, about 2 minutes
- Add beaten eggs, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Beat on medium-high 3 minutes
- Place shells on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Fill each shell 2/3 full (about 1 teaspoon of batter).
- Top with chopped pecans (about 1/2 tsp per shell).
- Bake 25 minutes or until filling is light golden brown and edges of shells are crispy brown.
- Cool and serve, or wrap tightly and store up to 24 hours.
- Makes 75 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RhondaHerr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pixie Pecan Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts