Pita Chips with Goat Cheese Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Kellie Gerber Kelley
Serve this quick recipe as an appetizer or side dish. Refrigerate leftover dip up to 3 days; chips keep about 1 day.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 4 pita chips and about 1 tablespoon dip)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 215mg
- Calcium: 50mg
- 2 (6-inch) pitas
- Olive oil–flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) garlic-and-herb goat cheese spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Arrange pita wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Coat pita wedges with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- 3. Combine cheese spread and milk, stirring until well blended. Serve dip with pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note