Pita Chips with Goat Cheese Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Kellie Gerber Kelley
Serve this quick recipe as an appetizer or side dish. Refrigerate leftover dip up to 3 days; chips keep about 1 day.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 4 pita chips and about 1 tablespoon dip)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 215mg
- Calcium: 50mg
- 2 (6-inch) pitas
- Olive oil–flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) garlic-and-herb goat cheese spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Arrange pita wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Coat pita wedges with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- 3. Combine cheese spread and milk, stirring until well blended. Serve dip with pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This