Pita and Chopped Vegetable Salad
Food & Wine 9/2012
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried mint
- s&p to taste
- 6 radish thinly sliced
- 4 small cuke chopped
- 1.5 pound(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley torn
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint torn
- 1 large pita or naan toasted crisp, torn
- 1 cup(s) organic butter milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) sumac
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil w/ garlic, lemon juice, vinegar and dried mint. Season s&p.
- In large bowl, toss radishes, cukes, tomatoes, scallions, parsley, fresh mint. Add pita, drizzle with dressing and toss well. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Add buttermilk, toss again. Season w/ s&p. Drizzle salad with 1Tbsp olive oil, sprinkle w/ sumac, serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note