Pita and Chopped Vegetable Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried mint
- s&p to taste
- 6 radish thinly sliced
- 4 small cuke chopped
- 1.5 pound(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley torn
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint torn
- 1 large pita or naan toasted crisp, torn
- 1 cup(s) organic butter milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) sumac
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil w/ garlic, lemon juice, vinegar and dried mint. Season s&p.
- In large bowl, toss radishes, cukes, tomatoes, scallions, parsley, fresh mint. Add pita, drizzle with dressing and toss well. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Add buttermilk, toss again. Season w/ s&p. Drizzle salad with 1Tbsp olive oil, sprinkle w/ sumac, serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes