Photo: Beau Gustafson; Styling: Kacy Carroll
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Process lemon juice, chopped shallot, chopped fresh tarragon, red wine vinegar, sugar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth. With blender running, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, processing until smooth. Turn off blender; add pistachios, and pulse until pistachios are finely chopped.
- Drizzle 1 lb. grilled asparagus with 3 to 4 Tbsp. vinaigrette, or try it over grilled salmon or other meat. Store any remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container in refrigerator 3 to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings