Pistachio Tapioca Pudding
- 6 almond macaroons, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Place macaroon crumbs and nuts in a medium mixing bowl. Add sherry, and mix well; set aside to soak.
- Scald milk in a medium saucepan; stir in tapioca. Cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar and almond extract; set aside to cool.
- Fold whipped cream into cooled tapioca mixture. Spoon into four 6-ounce custard cups; top with macaroon-nut mixture. Chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This