Pistachio Shortbread Crisps
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pistachio nuts
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well. Add vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
- Process pistachios in a food processor until coarsely ground. Place ground nuts on a plate.
- Shape dough into 1" balls. Working over plate of nuts with 1 ball at a time, sprinkle about 1 tablespoon nuts over ball, pressing nuts gently into ball. Repeat procedure with remaining balls and nuts. Place balls on ungreased baking sheets; flatten to 3/8" thickness. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts