Community Recipe from
- 1 20oz. can(s) crushed pineapple drained
- 1 3oz. box(es) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 8oz container(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 package(s) 10.5 oz miniature marshmallow
- -In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and dry pistachio pudding mix.
- -Fold in thawed whipped topping and marshmallows until well mixed. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistachio Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes