Pistachio Rosemary Crusted Tuna
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) shallot
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) Yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon(s) Whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) Pistachios
- 4 Tuna steaks
- Place shallot, bay leaf and wine in sauce pan and bring to a boil until reduced to about 2 Tbs (about 5 minutes). Put in small bowl and add yogurt, lemon juice, half rosemary, mustard and a pinch of salt. Stir.
- Put bread crumbs, pistachios and rosemary in blender and process. Dredge tuna until well coated.
- Heat oil over medium. Add tuna and cook about 4-5 minutes per side. Serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriABaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistachio Rosemary Crusted Tuna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes