Pistachio Nut Swirl Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 1 package(s) Jello pistachio instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream, light
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Combine cake mix in large mixer bowl with next 6 ingredients; blend well then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon, then set aside.
- Pour about 1/3 of batter into a greased, floured tube or bundt pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of sugar mixture over batter; repeat layers and top with remaining batter. Bake in 350 oven for 50 minutes or until completely cooked. Cool then remove from pan.
- Add 7 drops of green food coloring for a greener batter
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar over the top before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes