Pistachio Nut Swirl Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 1 package(s) Jello pistachio instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream, light
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Combine cake mix in large mixer bowl with next 6 ingredients; blend well then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon, then set aside.
- Pour about 1/3 of batter into a greased, floured tube or bundt pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of sugar mixture over batter; repeat layers and top with remaining batter. Bake in 350 oven for 50 minutes or until completely cooked. Cool then remove from pan.
- Add 7 drops of green food coloring for a greener batter
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar over the top before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note