Pistachio crusted pork scaloppine
http://recipes.prevention.com/Recipe/pistachio-crusted-pork-scaloppine.aspx From flat belly diet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Pork tenderloin, trimmed Trimmed and
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cold water
- 4 Lime wedges
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- 2. Place the pork on a work surface. Cut into 8 slices, each 3/4" thick. With a scaloppine pounder or a rolling pin covered in plastic wrap, flatten to 1/4" thickness.
- 3. Place the pistachios in a grinder or a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until finely ground. Transfer to a large sheet of wax paper. Add the paprika and salt. Toss to combine. Beat the egg white and water in a bowl with a fork. With a pastry brush, coat both sides of the pork scaloppine with the egg white mixture. Sprinkle the nut mixture on both sides of the pork, pressing to adhere. Place the scaloppine in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pork is sizzling and cooked through. Serve with the lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaWK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistachio crusted pork scaloppine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes