Pistachio-Crusted New England Flounder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- 4 (4 oz) cup(s) flounder fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and pulse until incorporated and the nuts are chopped. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Dredge each fillet in flour, then the egg and then the bread crumb mixture. Make sure the fish has a nice coating of bread crumbs. Place fillets in the pan and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistachio-Crusted New England Flounder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes