Pistachio-Crusted Lamb Rack
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 4 (4-rib) lamb rib roasts (12 to 16 ounces each), trimmed
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cranberry-Black Bean Relish
- Process first 3 ingredients in food processor 30 seconds or until finely ground. Transfer crumb mixture to a shallow dish or pan.
- Brush lamb with Dijon mustard, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll in crumb mixture, coating well. Chill 2 hours.
- Cook lamb, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until light brown. Transfer to 2 (13- x 9-inch) lightly greased baking dishes.
- Bake lamb at 350° for 24 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 135° (medium-rare), or bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145° (medium).
- Remove from oven; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 145° (medium-rare) or 160° (medium). Cut into chops, and serve with Cranberry-Black Bean Relish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes