Easy recipe if you can get the grouper. The first time I made it I didn't have lavender honey but I crushed up some dried lavender and let it sit in the honey and it was even better. Company or Tuesday night - either way! I served spinach salad, but I will do sauteed spinach next time.
Pistachio-Crusted Grouper with Lavender Honey Sauce
The delicate, subtle flavors of roasted pistachios and lavender honey transform this baked grouper into an easy, yet refined meal that family and friends will remember. Serve with sautéed spinach.
Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 337
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 37.7g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 5 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted shelled dry-roasted pistachios
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- Lavender Honey Sauce
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Lavender sprigs (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine breadcrumbs and pistachios in a shallow dish. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Dip fillets in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 3. Place fish on a jelly-roll pan lined with parchment paper; bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Drizzle fillets evenly with Lavender Honey Sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges and lavender sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This