Pistachio Crusted Cod
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled, trimmed, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted seasoning blend
- s&p to taste
- 1/3 cup(s) brown rice flour (fine)
- 1 egg, large
- 1 egg white, large
- 1/3 cup(s) raw, unsalted pistachios finely chopped
- 3 cup(s) baby spinach packed
- 1/3 cup(s) dried unsweetened cherries chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) safflower oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey (preferably raw)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- Arrange racks in uper and lower third f oven, preheat overn to 425. Line 2 large, rimmed baking sheets with foil and mist with cooking spray. Add sweet potatoes to 1 sheet and mist with cooking spray, sprinkle with seasoning blend, s&p; toss to comine and spread in single layer. Roast on lower rack until bottomsof potatoes are browned, about 20 minutes. Toss and continue roasting until tender, about 15 minutes more.
- About 15 minutes before potatoes are done, place 3 wide, shallow bowls onwork surface. To first bowl, add flour; to secod bowl add egg + egg white and whisk to combie; to third bowl, add pistachis. Season cod with remaining s&p. Dip each fillet in flour, shaking off excess, then quickly dip in egg and transfer to press into pistachios, coating only top and sides of each fillet and pressing to adhere. Place on second baking shee, coasted side facin up. Roast on upper rack untl opague throughout, 15 to 20 mnutes.
- In large bowl, combine spinach and cherries, in small bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, honey and mustard. Add sweet potatoes to spinach mixture and toss to combine. (Add sweet potatoes hot from oven) Add dressing, toss well. Divide salad and cod among serving plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note