More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange-flavored sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shelled natural salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well; beat in orange rind and extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in cranberries and pistachios.
- Divide dough in half. Using lightly floured hands, shape each portion into a 14" x 2" log. Place both logs 3" apart on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325° for 28 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool logs on baking sheet 10 minutes.
- Cut each log into 1/2"-thick diagonal slices with a serrated knife using a gentle sawing motion. Place slices, cut side down, on baking sheet. Bake 9 minutes; turn cookies over, and bake 12 more minutes. Transfer biscotti to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts