Pistachio Bar Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Oreo cookies finely crushed
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 package(s) Pistachio flavor instant pudding
- 2 cup(s) cold milk
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip topping thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) toffee bits
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
- Press onto bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups onto crust.
- Stir half the cool whip into remaining pudding and spread over pudding layer in pan.
- Cover with remaining cool whip and toffee bits.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistachio Bar Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts