As seen on Daytime TV.
Yield: Makes about 5 dozen
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-oz.) package dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and almond extract, beating until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in cherries and next 3 ingredients just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts