- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-oz.) package dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Parchment paper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and almond extract, beating until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in cherries and next 3 ingredients just until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks, and cool completely (about 15 minutes).