Photo: Jeffery Cross
Developed for Sunset by San Francisco's Jardinière.
Yield: Serves 2
More From Sunset
- 2 slices cucumber, plus more slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons pisco
- 2 drops Angostura bitters
- 1. Muddle cucumber, pomegranate juice, orange juice, agave nectar, lime juice, and a pinch of kosher salt in a cocktail shaker.
- 2. Fill with ice and add pisco and bitters. Shake and strain into 2 martini glasses. Garnish each drink with a cucumber slice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note